WE ARE SO EXCITED YOU DECIDED TO JOIN US
Why We Exist As A Church
Our goal in Northwest Georgia and beyond is to evangelize the lost and lead them to become committed followers of Jesus Christ; to serve those in need; and to be a conscience in our community.
Our Mission Statement
The mission of our church is summarized in a single sentence based on two key scriptures:
“We believe a great commitment to the Great Commandment and the Great Commission will grow a great church!”
The Great Commandment: “37 Jesus said to him, “You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 22:36-40 (NKJV)
The Great Commission: “Jesus said, 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.“ Matthew 28:19-20 (NKJV)
Our Vision Statement
ASPIRATIONS FOR OUR CHURCH
- We see Mt. Rachel as a church that glorifies God by developing Kingdom-focused disciples in our community and beyond who have a personal intimate loving relationship with God and one another, who are growing in their knowledge of Him, and who are actively serving Christ in our church, community and throughout the world.
- We see Mt. Rachel as a church on which God can pour out his Spirit to bring about His purposes in our church, community and beyond.
- We see a healthy loving congregation, encouraging each other to live a life worthy of their calling; where the lost, the hurting, and the struggling can find love, acceptance, help, hope and guidance.
- We see people engaged in worship services and small group classes; having their spiritual, emotional, and physical needs met within the church.
- We see believers growing in their faith through the life-giving and life-changing power of Jesus Christ; becoming mature Christians, spending time daily in Bible study and prayer; and sharing the good news of Jesus Christ.
- We see the equipping of every believer for a significant ministry by helping them discover their spiritual gifts and talents that God gave them; for building up the Body of Christ and participating in mission projects throughout North America and around the world.
- We see leaders developing from within the congregation, meeting the needs of a growing church, and starting new ministries – keeping focused on evangelism in every aspect of ministry.
- We see Mt. Rachel as a church with an emphasis on building up families that equips them to build godly marriages, to raise their children according to biblical principles; to provide a Godly foundation so that our children may come to know the Lord; the spiritual growth and maturing of our youth to be disciples of Jesus Christ in all aspects of their lives.
- We see Mt. Rachel as a church that is committed to small group ministries that provide an atmosphere of acceptance and affirmation where personal interaction and relationships enables individual and spiritual growth within the Body of Christ.
Meet The Staff
Plan Your Visit
Let Us Know You're Coming.....
No matter where you are in life, we have a place for you.